A Mechanical Translation of the Book of Exodus|
The Hebrew text of the book of Exodus where each Hebrew word, prefix and suffix is literally and consistently translated word.
||The Hebrew text literally translated word for word|
About the Book
The Mechanical Translation of the Book of Exodus is the second book in the Mechanical Translation of the Hebrew Bible series which literally translates the book of Exodus using the "Mechanical Translation" methodology and philosophy. This new and unique style of translation will allow a reader who has no background in Hebrew to see the text from an Hebraic perspective, without the interjection of a translators theological opinions and bias. Because the translation method identifies the morphology of each Hebrew word it is also a tool for those who are learning to read Biblical Hebrew.
- The Hebrew text of Exodus and a transliteration of the text into Roman characters.
- The Mechanical Translation, which translates each Hebrew word, prefix and suffix exactly the same way it occurs in the text, and in the same word order as found in the Hebrew.
- The Revised Mechanical Translation, which rearranges the words of the Mechanical Translation so that it can be understood by the average reader who does not understand Hebrew syntax.
- About five hundred footnotes on the Hebrew grammar, idioms, alternate translations and meanings of specific words and phrases.
- A dictionary and concordance for each word used in the Mechanical Translation.
- Several appendices detailing specific word and phrase translations.
Order the Book
Also available as an E-Book